It is very important to take screenshots on Desktop Computer, laptops, and Mobile Phones on every device. By the way, everyone knows that Screenshots can be taken easily by pressing the Windows + PrintScreen keyboard button in Windows Computers.
So in this article, I will tell you How To Screenshot On PC Windows 10 With 4 easy tricks. There are some methods that very few people know about. So I am going to tell you about those methods.
Let’s know How To Take A Screenshots On PC Windows 10, an easy way to take screenshots of the Windows Operating System. You can also read 10 Secret Tips And Tricks Of Windows 10 For 2021.
In Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10, you can take a screenshot of a Computer or Laptop using the Windows + Print Screen Button command using the keyboard, but when that way you can only take a full-screen screenshot, and if you want a custom screenshot to use another method.
You may also know 10 Essential Computer Tips And Tricks
Right now we’re wondering why Windows devices don’t have the feature to take a screenshot, not just newcomers who have been using the Windows Computer System for years. Capturing and then cutting the necessary part of it the process is very useless and takes a lot of time.
But it is not. There are many other easy ways to Take Screenshots in Windows Operating System, but we know the ones that cause us problems.
So today, I am going to tell you, How To Screenshot On PC Windows 10 – 4 Tricks To Take A Screenshot On PC
Note: That the methods described here will work in your Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 or later operating system.
1. How To Take A Full-Screen Screenshot.
If you want to take a full Screenshot, you can easily take a full screenshot by pressing the keyboard shortcut Windows + PrtScn or press just Print Screen (PrtSc) keyboard button, for this, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First, open the part you want to take a full Screenshot of.
- Then press the print screen (PrtScn) button with the Windows button, pressing both together.
- Now open File Explorer.
- Now click on the picture option on the left side.
- Here you will see the screenshot folder, open it and find your captured photo in it.
If you don’t want to open File Explorer, no problem. You can open, Ctrl + V by opening a Paintbrush, clipboard, or any Photo Editor Software after taking a screenshot.
2. How To Take A Screenshot Of Open Windows:
If you have a lot of apps, software, Windows, and Browser tabs open on your PC and you want to take a screenshot of a single Windows, App, or Browse tab, follow this path.
- Open the app or windows you want to take a screenshot of, remember it should be open in the Windows foreground, not in the background, I mean the Windows screenshot you want to take is open.
- Now press the Alt + Print Screen keyboard button.
- Now open Paintbrush or any Photo Editor software and press Ctrl + V Screenshot will appear.
- Here you can see that only the screenshot of the Windows you opened in the foreground has been found, now you can design it to your liking.
1. I open popup windows in front of my main browser windows.
2. When I click ALT+ PrintScreen (PrtScn) button and open Windows Paint Software and press CTRL+V, you can see only the popup windows screenshot taken.
3. How To Take A Screenshot Of A Particular Part Of The Screen:
If you want to take a screenshot of a particular part of the screen according to your needs, you have to use the Snipping Tool.
Normally, this tool is installed in all windows, if not you can download and install Snapping Toll on your PC, follow the path given to you.
- By opening the snapping tool, go to Menu >> All Program >> Accessories you can open the tool by going to or clicking on the Start Menu and typing the name in the Search Box.
- Now click on the Menu Drop-Down icon to the right of the new option on the left.
- Now here you will find 4 options – Free-Form Snap, Rectangular Snap, Windows Snap, and Full-Screen Snap. You can take a screenshot of a section by selecting the format as per your requirement.
4. How To Take Screenshots With 3rd Party Software’s
If you do not like any of the methods mentioned above, you can use the software for screenshots, you will find a lot of software for this, so good software is a light shot. Today I am telling you about it.
This software is great for taking screenshots in Windows computer laptops and taking shots of any part, you can take screenshots of a computer screen in a fast way.
- First of all, you have to put it on your computer or laptop. Please install it.
- After installing the LightShot software, all you have to do is press the PrintScreen (PrtScn) meaning print screen button to take a screenshot.
- This will be followed by an option show of the selected area just below the mouse arrow.
Now when you select the screen area, you will see some options like this along with the screen area. It will have 2 menus on the right side and bottom, which will have options for many futures.
- Right Side Menu: In the right side menu, there will be options show of Pan, Line, Arrow, Rectangle, Marker, Text, Color, Undo.
- Bottom Menu Option: Bottom Menu bar will show the option to Upload, Share Social Network, Search Similar Image on Google, Print Copy, Save, and Close.
Now you can use the screenshot as per your needs, you can search for the screenshot directly on Google, or you can share it on the Social Site.
You do not need to go to the photo editor to write on the photo, you can write anything on the screenshot from here and also change its color.
LightShot is a free option but if you do not like it, you can use another screenshot software. Here is some screenshot software that you can use.
- Snagit: Paid $49.99, Works with Mac.
- Ember: Paid $25.00, Works with Mac.
- PicPack: Paid $9 to $22 per user, Works with Windows.
- LightShot: Free, Works with Mac and Windows.
- Sahrex: Free, Works with Windows.
- Skitch: Free, Works with Mac and Windows.
- Marker: Free, Works with Mac and Windows.
- TinyGrab: Free, Works with Mac and Windows.
- GreenShot: Free, Works with Windows.
- Nimbus Screenshot: Free and Works with Mac and Windows.
- I Recommend Snagit
Some of these software’s are also available on Plugins and Google Chrome extensions, from which you can also capture web pages and video screens.
So friends, this way you can take screenshots in different ways on a computer or laptop, I have given you 4 ways in this post, you can use whichever way you like.
If you like this article, be sure to share it with your friends and let them know also Subscribe and stay connect with my blog for more upcoming updates.